- Sing (acapella) psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs (Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)
- Pray to God (Acts 2:42)
- Partake of the Lord's Supper (Matthew 26:26-29, Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 11:23-26)
- Contribute, as each individual member has been prospered, to support the work of ministry (I Corinthians 16:1-2, II Corinthians 9:6-11)
- Hear, and learn from, a portion of God's Word (II Timothy 3:16 - 4:4, I Peter 1:23-25) All preaching and teaching is based solely upon the Bible, which is our pattern and example for all that we do.
- Elders also known as bishops & overseers (Acts 14:23; 20:28, I Peter 5:2, I Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9)
- Deacons, which means "those who serve" (Philippians 1:1, I Timothy 3:8-13, Acts 6:1-6)
- Evangelist / Minister serves to preach and teach the Word of God (Ephesians 4:11, II Timothy 4:1-4). Provide spiritual counselling to those in need.
- Saints, also known as members of the body of Christ, perform the work of ministry. A royal priesthood and God's own special people.(Ephesians 4:11-12, Romans 12:4-5, 1 Peter 2:9))
The Church of Christ was founded by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; it was prophesied by Him in Matthew 16:18, "Upon this rock, I will build my church". To that end we teach God's plan of salvation for mankind.
What Must I Do To Receive Salvation?
- Hear God's Word (The Gospel); Romans 10:17
- Believe in God and His dear son Jesus Christ; Mark 16:16
- Repent of sin; Luke 13:5
- Confess Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior; Romans 10:9
- Be Baptized for the remission of sins; Acts 2:38
- Be faithful until death and God will give you the crown of life. Rev 2:10